HOTH (2016) by Ryan Hollst

HOTH (2016) by Ryan Hollst

https://ift.tt/2zxynXy

Role: Director/Editor/Actor I know, I know, another Star Wars piece. What can I say, I'm a bit of a nerd. This is an audio story I created that was submitted to the 2017 & 2018 Broadcast Education Association Awards by the University of Nebraska at Omaha. I wanted to include this piece in the application because I wanted to showcase my story telling abilities-- without the use of video, an aspect I find very difficult. Overall, the piece got great reviews by the faculty at UNO and the judges at the BEA, despite not placing. I served as the creator/director of the piece, as well as the editor. I am also the voice of Frank, one of the two stormtroopers. Synopsis: "Two stormtroopers stationed on a remote planet are visited by a friend with sinister intentions."

Uploaded 2018-11-30T04:52:20.000Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog