I WILL GRADUATE DAY NYC by I WILL GRADUATE

I WILL GRADUATE DAY NYC by I WILL GRADUATE

https://ift.tt/2DRAjNH

January 11th, 2019 is I WILL GRADUATE DAY NYC, Our annual observance and education celebration! We will celebrate the College Access For All Initiative on this day, join Mayor De Blasio and Chancellor Richard A. Carranza in promoting a College-Going Culture across all New York Schools. Since its inception in 2006, I WILL GRADUATE DAY NYC has been spearheaded by celebrities, educational and community leaders, professional athletes and high-profile executives. On that day schools across the city will engage in College and Career curriculums, activities, events, workshops and pep rallies to encourage students to become part of the solution, to stay in school and graduate, while considering career and college options. Our Mission: The I WILL GRADUATE PROGRAM is dedicated to serving and empowering students, families and the community by communicating the importance of educational excellence. We accomplish our goals through youth development programs, arts-in-education, college and career guidance, mentoring, parent engagement, school and community workshops, exciting events and the use of multi-media platforms.

Uploaded 2018-11-30T12:46:04.000Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog