My Purpose by Trevor Benstock

My Purpose by Trevor Benstock

http://bit.ly/2FYOvWV

We all have many purposes in life. I'm extremely grateful that I can fulfill one of mine in assisting young people on their journey. "Mr Benstock took my understanding and performance to a new level and vastly expanded my knowledge. Individually having one-on-ones gave me dedicated time in the week for reflection and to speak my thoughts, whether it was related to football or life, you offered great perspective, this helped my performance in both areas. The meditation and visualisation techniques were very powerful and helped me with my mind-set in important games. Before all semi-finals and finals I played this year I found using the headphones for visualisation the night before was really effective. So much so that there was only excitement going into these matches and that’s why I feel I managed to perform so well. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the work you have put in, what you offer is World class. Going forward please keep working with as many people as you can and keep being creative in how you deliver the content, you can help everyone in football and education."

Uploaded 2019-01-30T08:30:38.000Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog