Scratch Lesson 2: Looping and Broadcasting by Codified Concepts by Codified Concepts, LLC

Scratch Lesson 2: Looping and Broadcasting by Codified Concepts by Codified Concepts, LLC

https://ift.tt/3ei2PHZ

Here, we'll create an animated scene while explore more code blocks. I talk about using a key coding concept: looping. Repetitive tasks are common in programming, so using loops saves you time and minimizes potential errors slipping into your code. Using loops, your code is also more manageable and organized. I'll also talk about using the "broadcast" block to trigger specific scripts at certain times. And I'll point out some fun block extensions you can add to your project. You can search the Scratch community for other narrative projects (such as the “animate your name”). Here are a few of mine: https://ift.tt/3eeuCJt https://ift.tt/3ehayGb https://ift.tt/3e9piHn https://ift.tt/34rSViE Find more of my educational materials on my website at: https://ift.tt/3bec4Hz And find me on Scratch at: https://ift.tt/3cc1mRG

Uploaded 2020-04-12T07:12:34.000Z

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streamlining Labor-Intensive Administrative HR Workflows - ForConstructionPros.com

Taiwan News Quick Take - Taipei Times

康僑烘焙坊 by EVAVAX